A weekend family excursion to the Polly Woodside saw us in the city at “golden hour”. A quick detour into the Melbourne Convention Centre for a few photos and I managed to capture a helicopter coming in to land on the helipad on the Yarra.
- “A burst of methane that persisted for a couple months” … killer Dutch Oven – New Clue the Search for Life on Mars nytimes.com/2014/12/17/sci… 3 days ago
- Just saw a morbidly obese squirrel #winteriscoming 3 days ago
- In this universe we obey the laws of thermodynamics! iflscience.com/physics/there-… youtu.be/6vxHkAQRQUQ 7 days ago
- In North America, are people from @sweden called “Rutabaga”? 1 week ago
- World’s most expensive photo by Peter Lik abc.net.au/news/2014-12-1… @abcnews | Much better photo than Andreas Gursky’s Rhine II @billy_burroo 1 week ago
Powered by Twitter Tools