Despite having lived in Victoria for my entire life, I had never been to see the most visited local tourist attraction, The Twelve Apostles… I’d not been beyond Apollo Bay. That changed last week when we ventured out to Port Campbell with the clan… and I must say, it was every bit as beautiful as I’d been told, and I have no doubt I’ll be returning to this part of Victoria to take many, many more photos.
- Well played IMDB RT @mathemaniac IMDb allows users to rate movies with a score out of 10 with only one exception… http://t.co/AGDksINh74 6 days ago
- Check out Nixie, the first wrist-band camera quadcopter! flynixie.com 6 days ago
- Wonder if @RcktSrgry will get any love at the Podcast awards this year? ;) – podcastawards.com/index.php?opti… 6 days ago
- Photographer Captures Rare Pictures of an Upside-Down Iceberg: petapixel.com/2015/01/15/pho… 2 weeks ago
- Article: How to Make a Homemade Ice Light for Less Than $30 – How I Made a Homemade Ice Light for Less Than $30 petapixel.com/2015/01/14/mad… 2 weeks ago
Powered by Twitter Tools