Despite having lived in Victoria for my entire life, I had never been to see the most visited local tourist attraction, The Twelve Apostles… I’d not been beyond Apollo Bay. That changed last week when we ventured out to Port Campbell with the clan… and I must say, it was every bit as beautiful as I’d been told, and I have no doubt I’ll be returning to this part of Victoria to take many, many more photos.
- “A burst of methane that persisted for a couple months” … killer Dutch Oven – New Clue the Search for Life on Mars nytimes.com/2014/12/17/sci… 4 days ago
- Just saw a morbidly obese squirrel #winteriscoming 4 days ago
- In this universe we obey the laws of thermodynamics! iflscience.com/physics/there-… youtu.be/6vxHkAQRQUQ 1 week ago
- In North America, are people from @sweden called “Rutabaga”? 1 week ago
- World’s most expensive photo by Peter Lik abc.net.au/news/2014-12-1… @abcnews | Much better photo than Andreas Gursky’s Rhine II @billy_burroo 1 week ago
Powered by Twitter Tools