Despite the sound of it, the Musical Baton meme has nothing to do with orchestra conductors or marching bands and twirling/juggling.
Natalie has generously passed me the Musical Baton, which will give you an insight into my musical tastes (supposedly). Anyway, there are some questions I need to answer…
Total volume of Music on my Computer:
0.00 Gb (0 items lasting 0 hour 0 minutes 0 seconds)
With a 4Gb hard-drive and a 56k modem, I can hardly afford the space or time to download music.
Song playing right now:
See answer above for explaination
Last CD I bought (as opposed to downloaded/copied):
How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb – U2
Five songs I listen to a lot/mean a lot to me:
- Night and Day – U2. The first song I dedicated to my wife (wasn’t even my girlfriend at the time)
- Surfing with The Alien – Joe Satriani. Inspired me to take up the guitar… now all I need is some time to pick it up again.
- Redemption Song – Bob Marley. The song which started my love of reggae
- Kick Start My Heart – Mötley Crüe. I’m yet to hear a better driving song.
- Wonderful Tonight – Eric Clapton/Damage. Always loved this Clapton song, and when Damage release a version just before my wedding with the “long brown hair” in place of the original’s “long blonde hair”, it made for a perfect song for use as a wedding song.
Five people to whom I am passing the baton:
This is where I’ll depart from this memes convention… instead of making this meme a chain-letter type thing, I’d like to see this meme spread based on a “opt-in” system. So, if there are five or more people willing to take on this baton, please let me know via the comments where I can go to get an idea about your musical tastes.